Greg joined Lewis & Knopf, CPAs, P.C. in 1991. Currently, he serves as the firm’s managing principal, specializing in service to closely-held businesses. Greg describes his ideal client as a small to medium-sized, family-owned business with a specific vision for growth and expansion. He also enjoys working with clients who are looking for a trusted advisor.
Greg currently provides assurance, tax, and consulting services for a wide range of entities with an emphasis on the auto dealership, retail trade and construction industries. His detailed knowledge of state and local taxation issues makes him a real asset to clients with multi-state operations.
Greg was born in Holly, Michigan. He currently resides in Flushing, Michigan with his wife. They have two grown children. In his free time, Greg enjoys officiating for football, camping and reading.
- Certified Public Accountant–Michigan
- Charted Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- State & Local Tax Task Force
- Automotive Dealers Task Force
- Michigan Automobile Dealers Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Builders Association of Metro Flint
- United Way of Genesee County
- Board of Trustees
- St. Paul Lutheran Church
- Budget Committee & Finance Committee
- Northwood University, Midland, Michigan
- BBA, 1991