Joshua Legant has been a valuable member of the Lewis & Knopf team since 2020. In his role as a staff accountant, he provides tax and audit services for the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Lewis & Knopf, Josh served in the United States Air Force for seven years. He achieved the rank of technical sergeant and worked as an aircraft mechanic and instructor.
Josh currently resides in Grand Blanc, Michigan with his wife Merissa and their three children. In his free time, Josh enjoys being outdoors and spending time with his kids.
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Blackhills State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2020)
- University of Michigan-Flint
- Master of Business Administration (in progress)