Linda joined the Lewis & Knopf team in 2016 as a staff accountant and currently serves as manager. Backed by 15 years of experience working in finance and a love of numbers, she enjoys assisting small businesses. Prior to joining the firm, Linda was the owner of Accountech, LLC.
Described as having a thirst for knowledge, Linda perseveres through any obstacle. She has always had an affinity for math and working with numbers, which brought her to the field of accounting in school. Linda’s personal philosophy says it all: “I want to make a difference.” She will provide the best service for any small business.
Linda attributes her success to perseverance and a strong desire to learn new things. She grew up in many different places, including Germany, Texas, Colorado and California, but considers Denton, Texas home. She and her husband, Russ, have settled in Linden, Michigan, along with their son. In her leisure time, Linda enjoys reading, traveling and working with computers. She also has a passion for animals.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Fenton Regional Young Professionals
- Theta Tau Professional Engineering Fraternity
- Walsh College Alumni Association
- Walsh College
- Bachelor of Accountancy