Since 2019, Sarah has been a valuable member of the Lewis & Knopf team. She currently serves as a senior staff accountant. In this role, she is responsible for tax preparation and review, as well as audit work. Specifically, she specializes in the preparation and audit of federal tax returns and related items. Prior to joining Lewis & Knopf, Sarah spent three years as a tax associate with a Big Four firm.
A motivated professional, Sarah credits her career success to the consistent support of her family. She chose to study accounting in college after being inspired by a high school teacher. Sarah graduated magna cum laude—a testament to her hard work.
Raised in Clio, Michigan, Sarah currently lives in Millington. She enjoys the area because it is peaceful and because she has amazing neighbors. Sarah likes to spend her free time baking and being outdoors.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of CPAs (MICPA)
- Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a Minor in Marketing (2016)