Security Update for NetClient CS Portal Login
Lewis & Knopf with the help of our software provider Thomson Reuters are implementing a security update to your Client Portal. Included with this security update, there will be several options available to verify your identity when you log in.
These changes take effect on November 3, 2023. We have gathered resources below to ensure your understanding of the updates to the Client Portal.
Here is what you need to know:
- You will need to create a new username and password to access your NetClient CS account.
- The sign-in page will look different but will function the same way.
- You will need to enable two-step verification (previously called multi-factor authentication) after the update. The Thomson Reuter Authentication App will be replaced with one the following:
Here are some resources for making the update:
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up two-factor authentication for your account. This link includes walk-throughs for setting up 2FA using apps, text, phone call, email, and biometrics.
- Two-factor authentication help center. This link aggregates all the help center articles relating to two-factor authentication.
On November 17, 2023, the portal login experience will be updated. Please watch the video below for more information.
When you first log in on or after the 17th, you will be prompted to create a new user name and password. To do this, you’ll need your current portal login ID and password.
You will be prompted to enable two-factor authentication. Details on that are included above.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.