You’ve relied on the professionals at Lewis & Knopf for years to offer tax and accounting services and expert guidance. We also want to offer a software solution that makes tax season simpler and less stressful for you. That’s why we’re excited to introduce TaxCaddy.
TaxCaddy makes it easier and more convenient to share important 1040 tax documents and communicate with your Lewis & Knopf tax professional. This software will take the place of the web organizer we’ve provided in years past. It’s a one-stop, fully digital shop for gathering and delivering documents, answering your questionnaire, talking with your accountant, and even signing documents.
Check out this video for a short overview of TaxCaddy.
We’re excited to share more about this powerful, free tool in the coming months.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- TaxCaddy is provided at no cost to you.
- Your TaxCaddy account will reflect your tax return progress with us. You will only need to supply the documents and tax information that are pending.
- You will have access to direct contact with your tax professional through TaxCaddy’s messaging features.
- You can send documents by taking pictures with the TaxCaddy mobile app, uploading files, or manually entering information.
- For greater convenience, you will also have the option of authorizing TaxCaddy to retrieve documents automatically from your financial institutions, which will give us access to them immediately. More information on that to come!
- Technical support and troubleshooting are available by email and chat in the TaxCaddy Help Center.
- TaxCaddy integrates with SafeSend Returns™, which our firm will continue to use to sign and deliver completed tax documents.
We’ll share more about TaxCaddy in the coming months. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions.