Roth 401(k) to a Roth IRA

With the S&P highs that were reached this week some investors are more encouraged to return to the stock market. You may be thinking about ways to save more money and what investments can supplement a traditional 401(k). The answer is to see if your employer offers a Roth 401(k).

In this plan, people of all income levels are able to contribute. The program also allows for post tax contributions and the money then grows tax free. Should you leave your employer, however, you may want to roll over that money into a Roth IRA and take advantage of more investment choices.

To read the complete article, visit